- About VMGMC
- Student Corner
- Student List
- Student Result
- Fee Structure
- PG ADMISSIONS
- |PG STATE QUOTA ADMISSION 2020 (PDF)|
- |PG STATE QUOTA ADMISSION 2020 ROUND 2 (PDF)|
- |PG ADMISSION 2020 QUARANTINE POLICY (PDF)|
- |VACANCY POSITION FOR INSTITUTIONAL ROUND PGM 2020(PDF)|
- |MERIT LIST FOR INSTITUTIONAL ROUND PGM 2020(PDF)|
- Anti Ragging Committee
- Gender Harassement Committee
- Publication/ Awards
- Staff Attendance
(As Per MCI)
- Photo Gallery
- VMGMC ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- Contact Us
Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
FUNCTIONS AND OBJECTIVES
- The Forensic Medicine and Toxicology Department of Dr V. M. Government Medical College and Shri Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj Civil Hospital, Solapur provides medico-legal facilities to all patients through Investigating Authorities who come to the hospitals and conduct medico-legal autopsies in all medico-legal cases brought to the Postmortem center.
- The department insists that the investigating authority and the judicial authority are provided with quality and prompt services.
- Undergraduate Teaching
- Medico-legal Autopsies
- Sexual offences cases examination
- Every Friday expert opinion on final cause of death.
- LIC form filling of the relatives.
- Evidences in courts of law as an expert.
- Medico-legal advice to the clinical departments of the institution.