- About VMGMC
- Student Corner
- Student List
- Student Result
- Fee Structure
- PG ADMISSIONS
- |PG STATE QUOTA ADMISSION 2020 (PDF)|
- |PG STATE QUOTA ADMISSION 2020 ROUND 2 (PDF)|
- |PG ADMISSION 2020 QUARANTINE POLICY (PDF)|
- |VACANCY POSITION FOR INSTITUTIONAL ROUND PGM 2020(PDF)|
- |MERIT LIST FOR INSTITUTIONAL ROUND PGM 2020(PDF)|
- Anti Ragging Committee
- Gender Harassement Committee
- Publication/ Awards
- Staff Attendance
(As Per MCI)
- Photo Gallery
- VMGMC ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- Contact Us
Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Estimation of time since death from AlgorMortis : Still a golden method in the modern era. Satin K. Meshram, Sushim A. Waghmare, Santosh B.Bhoi, Rizwan A. Kamle, S.S.Gupta.Medico-legal Update- An International Journal Vol.-17 No.- 2 (July- December 2017)p119-123.
- Profile of Custodial deaths at Tertiary Care Hospital of Solapur, Maharashtra.Santosh B.Bhoi,Satin K. Meshram,Sushim A. Waghmare,Rizwan A. Kamle, Dr. Kunal B. Shirsat.Accepted publication in Medico-legal Update- AnInternational Journal on 05/06/17.
- Comparison of autopsy findings with that of computed tomography scan findings case of head injury admitted at tertiary care center in central India. AvinashHarishchandraWaghmode, Satin Kalidas Meshram, SachinSubhashGiri. European Journal of Forensic Sciences, July-Sep 2017(4)3,1-4.
- Case Report: Homicide by direct snake bite: a case of contract killing. VipulNamdeoraoAmbade, JaydeoLaxmanBorkar, and Satin Kalidas Meshram,Medicine, Science and the Law52(1):40 (2012)PMID 22399029
- Decomposed and non-decomposed bodies retrieved from water: a comparative approachVipul Namdeorao Ambade, Hemant Ghanshyam Kukde, and Satin Kalidas Meshram;Medicine, Science and the Law53(1):12 (2013)PMID 23155119.
- Case Report: Cardiac temponade due to ruptured myocardial infarct in a case of drowning: Whether natural or unnatural death.Nilesh keshavTumram, Vipul Namdeorao Ambade, Satin Kalidas Meshram, Pradeep Gangadhar Dixit Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, vol 31, No 1, Jan-Jun 2014;53-55.
- Ligature material in hanging deaths: The neglected area in forensic examination. Egyptian journal of forensic medicine, (2015) 5,109-113.
- Unique fatality due to claw injuries in a tiger attack: A case report HrishikeshPathak Pradeep Dixit , ShailendraDhawane , Satin Meshram , Manish Shrigiriwar ,NirajDingre;Journal of legal-Medicine(Tokyo, Japan) 2014Nov;16(6):381-4.
- Medical negligence versus deficiency in services: Critical appraisal in view of judgments of consumer forum, Satin Kalidas Meshram, Sushim AmrutraoWaghmare, Santosh BaburaoBhoi, European journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical research; 2016,3(1), 134-141.
- Gotmaar: A traditional fatal stone pelting fair.Satinkalidas Meshram, Jaydeo Laxman Borkar, VipulNamdeoAmbade,Anindya Aditya Mukherijee; Medico-Legal Update . Jul-Dec2016, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p168-172.
- Socio-demographic profile of compression of neck in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. Vijay G. Kamble, Sushim A. Waghmare, K.U. Zine, S.K. Meshram; Medico- legal Update: An International Journal, paper accepted on 18/07/2017.
- Profile of sexual offences: A 4 year retrospective study at tertiary care hospital of Western Maharashtra.Santosh BaburaoBhoi, KunalBhimrao Shirsat, Satin Kalidas Meshram,,SushimAmrutraoWaghmare, RizwanAllaudinKamle. International Journal Of Forensic Medicine and Toxicological Sciences;2017 2(1).
- Profile of sexual offences survivors below 18 years of age: A 3 year Retrospective study of Western Maharashtra region. Santosh Baburao Bhoi, Kunal BhimraoShirsat, Satin Kalidas Meshram,,SushimAmrutrao Waghmare, RizwanAllaudinKamle;Medico- legal Update: An International Journal. Paper accepted on 21/07/2017.
- Medico-legal Consequences of death due to Stevens Johnson Syndrome: A case report.Laxman G., S K Meshram, S G Dhawane, V N Ambade, P G Dixit; International journal of Forensic Science and pathology;2015;3(5),123-126.
- Analysis of serum cholinesterase activity in burn patients,BHOI S.B., TUMRAM N.K,.DONGRE A.P.Journal of Forensic Toxicology Pharmacology 2013, 2:2.
- Deaths in burn patients of Nagpur, India: a 3 years autopsy study. Santosh BaburaoBhoi, NileshKeshavTumram,European journal of pharmaceutical and medical research,2015,2(3),342-354
- Current trends of fatal poisoning in metropolitan hospital, Mumbai, SushimWaghmare, ShaileshMohite, Medico-legal Update- An International Journal Vol.-13 No.- 1 (Jan- June 2013)p145-148.
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan)-A superior Tool to Locate the Foreign Bodies and Tissue Injuries in Cases of Firearm Injuries, Sachin S. Sonawane, Shailesh C. Mohite, Sushim A. Waghmare, Rajesh Kharat, PawanSable , Medico-legal Update- An international Journal Vol no.-12 No.- 1 (Jan- June 2012),p 112-13.
- Multiple sutural bones at the lamboid suture - A Case report, VivekNirmale, SushimWaghmare, SukreShivaji, DiwanChaya,Medico-legal Update- An international Journal Vol no.-12 No.- 1 (Jan- June 2012);200-202.
- Autopsy study of childhood and adolescent deaths in northern Maharashtra.- K.U. Zine, M.R. Sane, S.A. Waghmare, S.V. Haridas, International journal of medical toxicology and legal medicine.Vol-XVII,no1&2,July-Decmber 2014,p9-12
- Assessment of time since death from conventional method. Dode C.R., Kamle R.A., Bansude M.E.,Gushinge M.C. Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.2014;31(1) ; P 22-28.
- Profile of maternal deaths: A three year autopsy based retrospective study in Western Maharashtra region.Satin K. Meshram, , Santosh B.Bhoi,Sushim A. Waghmare , Rizwan A. Kamle, Dr. Kunal B. Shirsat. Accepted publication in Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Pathology on 13/07/17.
- Pattern of maternal deaths: A three year - autopsy based retrospective study.Satin K. Meshram, SushimA. Waghmare, Santosh B.Bhoi,Rizwan A. Kamle, . Kunal B. Shirsat. Accepted publication in Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology on 12/07/17.
- Study of awareness of Organ donation in Medicos and Non-medicos.Sushim A. Waghmare , Satin K. Meshram, , Santosh B. Bhoi, Rizwan A. Kamle, Kunal B. Shirsat. Accepted publication in Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Pathology on 12/06/17.
- Epidemiological study of deaths due to Electrocution : A 3 year Retrospective Study. Sushim A. Waghmare , Satin K. Meshram, , Santosh B. Bhoi, Rizwan A. Kamle, Dr. Kunal B. Shirsat. Accepted publication in Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology on 22/06/17.
- Correlation of Finger Prints with Blood Groups as an Identity Tool.Rizwan A. Kamle , Santosh B. Bhoi, Sushim A. Waghmare, Dr. Kunal B. ShirsatSatin K. Meshram. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Pathology.Vol-10 N-2;April- June 2017;119-121.
- Study of correlation of organ and body weight during autopsy with regard to age and sex in adult population at Solapur region. Santosh B. Bhoi, Rizwan A. Kamle , Satin K. Meshram, Sushim A. Waghmare, Dr. Kunal B. Shirsat. Accepted publication in Indian Journal of Forensic and Community Medicine.2017 Volume 4 : Issue 2;115-120.
- Case Report: Worn jeans trouser: An unusual ligature material for hanging.Jaidev LaxmanraoBorkar, Satin Kalidas Meshram, VipulNamdeorao Ambade, Pradeep Gangadhar Dixit. Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Vol 28, No 2, July-Dec 2011.44-46.
- Profile of Fatal Methyl Alcohol Poisoning Outbreak - A Medico-legal Autopsy Case Study,Amit M Patil, Satin K Meshram, Rajesh D Kharat, S C Mohite, Walter F Vaz, Rajesh B Sukhadeve, Ajay T Shendarkar ,IndianJournal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology,Year 2013, Volume-7, Issue-1 (January–June)P16-20.
- Case Report:Unusual fall from Height in an Elevator: A Case Report Amit M Patil, Satin K Meshram, Rajesh B Sukhadeve Journal of Indian Academy Forensic Medicine. Jan-March 2013, Vol. 35, No. 1; 86.
- The critical appraisal of drug advertisement directly to consumers: A mockery of drugs and magic remedy (objectionable advertisements) Act Satin K Meshram, Vipul N AmbadeNilesh K TumramJaydeo L Borkar Journal of the Indian Academy of Forensic Sciences 03/2014; 36(1):61-67.
- Fingering in vaginal introitus: A case of sexual assault in the prospective of POSCO Act 2012.Laxman G Phad, Satin K Meshram, Vipul N Ambade, Shailendra G Dhawane, Pradeep G Dixit,Journal of Indian academy of forensic medicine, vol 37, no 2.pg 209-11, April-June 2015
- Hemopericardium with subdural hemorrhage: A rare case. S.B.BHOI,D.K. SHINDE,K.S. CHANDEKAR,N.P. MAHAJAN,N.K.TUMRAM. Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine January-March 2014,vol.36,No.1;97-99.
- Delayed death after attempted suicide by hanging. BHOI S.B., TUMRAM N.K.,SHINDE D.K.,CHANDEKAR K.S, Journal Punjab Academy Forensic Medicine Toxicology, 2013;13(2);86-87.
- Gross and Histo-pathological changes in fatal poisoning. SushimWaghmare, S.C. Mohite , Journal of Indian academy of Forensic Medicine -Issue no. 36 vol.-III (July-Sep 2014),p 251-54.
- Utility of x-ray in scar examination : A case report, SushimWaghmare, Rajesh Bardale, Vaibhav Sonar, Journal of Indian academy of Forensic Medicine -Issue no. 36 vol.-IV (Oct-Dec 2014),p-425-27.
- Homicide disguised by suicide- A rare case report; SushimWaghmare, BalajiPhalke, Vijay Kamble,K.U.Zine, Journal of Indian academy of Forensic Medicine ,April- June2015,Vol-37,No.2 p212-214
- Homicide disguised as accident - A case report , V.P. Meshram, S.D. Wakde, K.U. Zine, S.A. Waghmare,Journal of forensic medicine ,science and law,(Jan –June 2013) 22(1).
- A undiagnosed case of rapture of aortic aneurysm -A Case report; N. Ninal, S. Waghmare, K.U. Zine, V. Meshram, S. waked,V.Kamble, VikasRathod,Journal of forensic medicine ,science and law,(Jan –June 2014) 23(1)
- Bear bite – a case report , BalajiPhalke, SushimWaghmare, K.U.Zine, Journal of forensic medicine ,science and law,(July –Dec 2014) 23(2),
- Fatal poisoning with plant growth regulator – Chlormequat ,Rajesh Bardale, Vaibhav Sonar, SushimWaghmare,Journal of Punjab Academy of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology; 2012;12(2),p 102-103.
- Gagging by unusual object: A Rare case report; SushimWaghmare, BalajiPhalke , SachinDarandale , ChandrakantBujare, K.U.Zine, Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Pathology; July-Sep.2015,8(3),p93-95.
- Female infanticide: A case report. SushimWaghmare, Sandeep Haridas, ManojPatekar, NitinNinal,BalajiPhalke, K.U. Zine. Journal of South Indian Medico-legal Association;Vol 8 No.1 March 16;47-49.
ONGOING RESEARCH WORK:
Retrospective studies related to homicidal deaths, suicidal deaths, poisoning and sudden deaths are going on in the department.
VIRTUAL MUSEUM: Photographs attached herewith as soft copy as folder of museum.
This site is best viewed in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox