- About VMGMC
- Student Corner
- Student List
- Student Result
- Fee Structure
- PG ADMISSIONS
- |PG STATE QUOTA ADMISSION 2020 (PDF)|
- |PG STATE QUOTA ADMISSION 2020 ROUND 2 (PDF)|
- |PG ADMISSION 2020 QUARANTINE POLICY (PDF)|
- |VACANCY POSITION FOR INSTITUTIONAL ROUND PGM 2020(PDF)|
- |MERIT LIST FOR INSTITUTIONAL ROUND PGM 2020(PDF)|
- Anti Ragging Committee
- Gender Harassement Committee
- Publication/ Awards
- Staff Attendance
(As Per MCI)
- Photo Gallery
- VMGMC ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- Contact Us
Department of Surgery
About The Department-
The department of General Surgery comprises General Surgical services, Gastroenterological services, Breast screening and surveillance services, Pediatric Surgical services, Neurosurgical services, Urosurgical services.
It is one of the largest departments of the institution.It provides dedicated high quality surgical care and offers state-of-the-Art facilities.
It conducts both the undergraduate MBBS course (150 students per year) and the postgraduate MS degree course (7 students per year).Both the courses are offered by the Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik (MUHS) and are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).